Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Dreamed of Sitcom King of Queens/ Carrie and Doug


Custom Search
Humorous
Ever notice how, when you are doing something repetitive each day or, focus your attention or concerns towards something in particular just before falling asleep, that you experience a dream about it?


I find that most annoying because once I wake up, I am disappointed; take last night for instance, I had been watching a rerun of the T.V. Sitcom, King of Queens and had fallen asleep during the show.  When I woke up the following morning, I felt so bad, in fact, I think I had even been crying during my sleep.  As I sat on the edge of my bed. snapping myself out of the daze of my slumber, it was then that I remembered how cruel Carrie and Doug had been to me in my dream.  Those two infantile acting husband and wife team were making fun and laughing at me while co-starring in my own and very personal dream.  How dare they? 
I knew it had been a dream yet, still felt anger towards them for almost the entire day. 











No comments:

Post a Comment